Friday, March 22, 2013

Off the Market (A Black Market Post)

So RL has kept me busy but thankfully my sidekick has helped me hold down the fort. But then again she also brought something new to my plate too. The Black Market is the newest monthly event that The Rainbow Fashionista is blogging and this month it is full of some totally awesome stuff.


This outfit from Massom is totally sexy with the leopard print top. Kaylith pointed at it and I jumped all over it. Paired with the awesome jewelry from Phoebe and gorgeous nails from Adoness to add a hint of red to offset the monotone of the outfit.


So after showing off all this sexy look in the office my friend Skyler built while her partner Fluffy made me a pose I guess I should explain the other half of the title because well I want to and I'm so happy about it I have to share. Anyone who wanders over to my profile knows I've been partnered to my side kick for about 6 months now. Her and I are an inseparable team and the best of friends. But as of this past week I finally found someone to keep my attention IRL so yeah my blogging my be slower because he steals my attention away, but then again I has a confidence I was lacking in the past so my blogs should be better than ever because I won't be scared to show off my weird and wacky out there ensembles.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Megan 3 - Blush
Hair: .ploom. - Nicola
Eyes: cStar Limited - Megan's Eyes - Blue
Lashes: cStar Limited - Megan's Lashes
Facial Piercing: *Phoebe* - Temptation Piercing - Black (Available at this round of The Black Market)
Necklace and Earrings: *Phoebe* - Wings Jewelry Set - Bead Colors (Available at this round of The Black Market)
Tattoo: .Pekka. - Leopard Spots Tattoo - Light
Outfit: [[ Masoom ]] - Eboni (Available at this round of The Black Market)
Nails: Adoness - Lady Butterfly Nails - Tomato (Available at this round of The Black Market)
Boots: -ForbiddenBerry- - Black Buckled Ankle Boots - Silver Buckles (Available at this round of The Black Market)
Pose: Custom made by a friend

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design