Monday, April 1, 2013

Good-Bye Emily


Inspired by one of my favorite songs by Parov Stelar (Good Bye Emily), I felt as though it was time to create a very high class and red carpet worthy look. So with my favorite hair from Elikatira, a gorgeous skin from cStar Limited and some heels from N-core, I set out to find the perfect dress. It took me a while searching the marketplace with no avail that finally pushed me to search in-world. So after searching a couple stores, I had remembered Sassy! had released a dress recently. So I went over there, and there it was! That was the dress I had been looking for, yet, there wasn't just the right color for the look I wanted. I was sad and decided to just shop around the place for a bit. Moments later, I found a Tango Train Hunt gift from Sassy!, and it had a special color of the gown inside. So, I went back home and unpacked it. OH. MY. GOSH! It was EXACTLY what I was looking for, the perfect color! So squeeing with excitement, I put on my favorite nails from one of the cStar Limited PLATINUM skins, a gorgeous set of pearls from Lassitude and Ennui and felt so pretty.

Now for the Credits~


Hair: Elikatira - Thrive - Red 08
Skin: cStar Limited - Social Butterfly (Option 1) - Shine
Shape: Custom.
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - WetLook - Green
Breasts: Lolas - Tangos
Breast Skin Appliers: cStar Limited - Tangos Applier - Shine
Dress: Sassy! - Starlet Gown - Pearl
Heels: N-Core - EMPORIUM - Pure Black
Accessories: Maxi Gossamer - Esra's Giant Teardrop Earrings

Lassitude & Ennui - Stacked pearls necklace - rose
cStar Limited - Opal Chocolate Nails (cStar PLATINUM Day 5)
Poses: Apple Spice - Makeup Model 004, Against the Wall 002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design