Saturday, April 20, 2013

Analog Trash

So I have to say MV has captured my heart and does not disappoint. The new latex released this past week is utterly amazing and to get me showing off this much skin is only recently heard of. I guess it is time to show off my body...


I dug up this old Zydrate necklace form my inventory and while I can't locate the store where I got it, it still makes me smile from all the fun memories back in the days when I was just learning about Zydrate. And I have to say this mask from Zombie Suicide is rocking for the industrial look I was aiming for. My thoughts as I planned this look revolved around the lyrics from the only Uberbyte song I know by heart "Industrial Bitch". Which lead me to my collection of Ayria's music and thus the title of this post. anywho enough of my rambles.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Ornament - Marble 1
Hair: .ploom. - Lola - Ink
Eyes: .Insufferable Dasdard. - Creature of the Night v2 - Starlight
Make-Up: :Hebenon Vial: - Corrupted, The Mask
Lashes: cStar Limited - Megan's Lashes
Mask: :Zombie Suicide: - Bio Surgical Mask
Necklace: {Potato} - Addicted To Zydrate Necklace
Dress: :{MV}: - Derezzed - Quicksilver
Nails: :{MV}: - Can't Kill the Metal Nails
Boots: :{MV}: - Derezzed Boots - Quicksilver
Pose: [ Presence ] - Industrial Femme - 002

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design