Wednesday, April 17, 2013

In Full Bloom

Atooly Hunts is at it again and this time their them is SPRING! So from April 10th to May 10th there is a great spring themed hunt with a ton of great prizes to go after!


And now to ramble and show off the little en-sable and back drop I put together using just a few items form this great hunt!


First off I have to say I LOVE the adorable little bird that is on my shoulder! If you click it it chirps and flaps it's wings! Totally want to cuddle it. I also love the Daisy poses that Nani Poses put out I had such a hard time choosing between the 5 poses and settled on this one because it showed off more of my front too. And -me- doing a backdrop?!? So very unlike me, but the bench and flower pot were just calling my name and it was too hard to resist!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - CE - Sweetheart 1 - Amber
Hair: .ploom. - Pea
Eyes: .ID. - April Gift - Soulful v2 - Beachy
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Shoulder Bird: *MishMish* - Fat Lil Bird (Prize From Blooming Into The Season Hunt)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - ForgetMeNot Flower Heart - Short - SILVER
Shirt: Sn@tch - Esperanza Blouse -Peach (Part of Gearhead Fishing Outfit)
Pants: .wound - Lazy Pants - Bloom Hunt (Prize From Blooming Into The Season Hunt)
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Peach/White Tips
Pose: Nani Poses- Blooming Daisies 2 (Prize From Blooming Into The Season Hunt)
Bench: Dreamscapes Art Gallery - *Blooming* Bench (Prize From Blooming Into The Season Hunt)
Flower Pot: [Atooly] - Little Thing Flower Pot - Pink (Prize From Blooming Into The Season Hunt)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design