Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Black Magick Woman


So on a dark whim, the dark magick took over me! A visit to cStar's past line, added with a new gown from Rue was sure to crush all in the way with original mesh boots by a friend of mine, Lindsey Warwick. Anyone that knows me, knows I love the darker side of things, so this look was something I really enjoy. So with my favorite Ankh necklace and a little (more like a lot) of black lipstick, this post came to be! I think it's mostly the transition from the sleek look atop down to the flared out skirt and platform boots below that really makes me like this look so much. Enough of my rambling though!

Now for the credits~

Hair: Truth - Rashida - Elvira
Skin: cStar Limited - LouLou - Light
Make-up: cStar Limited - Lip 100 (Matte)
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Awake - Silver
Lashes: Glam Affair - Regina - Eyelashes 04
Dress: .{Rue}. - Threads/Midnight Caress: Magick
Boots: [LW] - Crushers<3 - Noir
Accessories: // the egg // - Ankh Necklace
Poses: Apple Spice - Haute Couture 001, Fashion Pose 021

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design