Friday, April 19, 2013

Nine In The Afternoon

Wee! I was suppose to clean all day after making a cheesecake... Did you know how freaking long it takes to make a cheesecake?!?! I refused to leave my living room for fear of missing the timer to take the thing out of the oven so thank God for my laptop which allowed me to be somewhat productive! The result was not only an epic awesome cheesecake but a sexy The Black Market shoot with the lovely Skyler Glasswing. I was gonna team up and do this post with my partner in crime, but since her computer has been on the fritz I decided she needed a break. Thus I grabbed Skyler and raided The Black Market to bring you this post!


I am loving the spring and since it is already hitting 80°F I felt we needed to bring some more to SL with all of the awesome flowers and pale to bright colors. Also FLOWERS! Sorry I don't know why but I saw the flowers on the bench and went hmm MUST GET! Not to mention the rainbow bikini Skyler is wearing. Anywhos... time for a closeup!


While I ADORE the colorful piercings Skyler has on, I also adore the simplistic ones that Atooly bright out for The Black Market. And don't ask me why I was brave enough to spot the plunging neckline of the Masoom Bodysuit, but I do believe I rocked it paired with the Pinstripe pants form Sakide. Yes I do believe I am rambling at this point... Probably the cheesecake talking. I'll shut up now and leave you with the credits and the urge to run to The Black Market.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Dragon's Look:
Skin: cStar Limited - Anjelica 3 - Shine
Hair: >TRUTH< - Hollana w/Roots - Cupcake
Eyes: .ID. - April Gift - Soulful v2 - Beachy
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Piercing: [Atooly] - Something Simple (Available at The Black Market)
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Keshi Pearl Heart - Short Silver Necklace and Matching Earrings
Top: [[ Masoom ]] - Rupa Bodysuit - Pink (Available at The Black Market)
Pants: [ SAKIDE ] - Wide Leg Pants Pinstripe - Slate (Available at The Black Market)
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Peach/White Tips
Shoes: N-core - CHANCE - Noir Intense

Skyler's Look:
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Jamie - Iceberg
Eyes: FATEeyes
Skin: [PinkFuel] - Elly - Sugar - Pure
Ears: :Hebenon Vial: - Pierced! Ears -Skittlelicious Pack - Stretch
Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: -Careface -Hard Candy Mix
Breasts: [Deviant] - Lush Breasts
Top: FABOO - CHEVRON SPECTRUM + APPLIERS (Available at The Black Market)
shorts: [trs] - Dirty Denim Shorts (Available at The Black Market)
Shoes: [[[ SWANSONG ]]] - Maleeha Sandals - PEWTER (FTLO Hunt Gift - No longer available)
Cuffs: <UTILIZATOR> - Punk bracelets
Ring: Dare Designs - Eternal  - Platinum/Aquamarine
Necklace: Sanu - Lippie Necklace - Purple
Sunglasses: ::ZED:: - Mesh Sunglasses - B&W Reflection

Bench: *RnB* - Mesh Garden Bench 1-1 (Available at The Black Market)

Pictures Taken By the Awesome Skyler Glasswing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design