Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Candy Coated Ecstasy

I do believe I have been feeling sexy as of late.... The corsets all over the place and lingerie  So unlike the old me. Funny how one little thing can really impact us right? My confidence is probably the highest it has ever been and I am enjoying the high. So I apologize now if the direction I take form here on out is not what you want or expect, but I finally am truly becoming happy and I will be damned if I let things spiral back to how they were. Anyways time to stop boring you with unnecessary details and to show off what I like to call Candy Coated Ecstasy instead.


Yeah I'm wearing next to nothing in SL and I'm proud to flaunt it. The killer shape my friend and I have spent ages tweaking and re-tweaking helps, but right now I would even wear this IRL and that is really saying something. All of the sexy latex from MV is really hard to beat. The quality and the colors are beyond compare (Not to mention the generosity with the weekly sales! I got the corset and the boots for 60L$ each this weekend!) And then adding a sexy cStar skin can make any body look awesome with the detail and the sexy sultry make-ups. Finished off with some of my new favorite leather work form SugarPill and the trusty leather posture collar from (red)Mint and I look good enough to eat if I do say so myself.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Carla 1 - Amber
Hair: .ploom. - Shira
Eyes: cStar Limited - Unique Eyes - Pink Spectrum
Lashes: cStar Limited - Megan's Lashes
Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: - PINK FUSION piercing excl. (Prize in Pink Fusion Hunt)
Collar: (red)Mint ~ Posture Collar ~ No.02
Underthings: .sugarPill. - Defekt Harness Set (Top B, Skirt, and Undies)
Corset: :{MV}: - IlliadCorp Corset - Rose
Nails: :{MV}: - Can't Kill the Metal Nails
Boots: :{MV}: - IlliadCorp Boots - Rose
Pose: Apple Spice - Against the Wall Pose 004

Picture taken by my awesome partner in crime Kaylith!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design