Monday, April 1, 2013

Think Pink

I finally got to do a shoot with one of my best friends Skyler. We have been trying to find the time and styles that complemented each other for over a month and the Pink Fusion Hunt finally had us agreeing and with enough time and energy to get our butts in gear and pump out the pictures, then RL got in the way and neither of us got it up before Easter ended as we intended but we tried and that's what counts!


Because of my bunny mask and the beautiful Spring pinks we choose and the timing of this post we decided the Easter theme and I went digging for adorable Easter poses we could use. Embody had just the ones we needed so we had fun with our giant eggs as Skyler tried her hand at juggling.


I was soo hesitant about this bunny mask at first but I figured I would give it a try, and after a bit of playing and adjusting it to my hair I kinda grew attached to it. I love the dresses that Sakide came out with for this hunt. The mesh fits like a glove and the detail is amazing. One of my new favorite piercing stores took part in this hunt too. I think Skyler and I both agree that we love what Hebenon Vial does with their piercings since we both ended up sporting it for the picture and we normally can't agree on something that entirely.


I can't speak much for Skyler's look other than that she looks freaking adorable, but go check out her BLOG. She is just getting it started, but is totally rocking it. And here is her matching post!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Dragon's Look:
Skin: cStar Limited - CE - The Slut 1 - Blush
Hair: >TRUTH< - Jade w/Roots - Barbie
Mask: ~G O L A Industry~ - Bunny Face (Prize in Pink Fusion Hunt)
Eyes: cStar Limited- Unique Eyes - Pink Spectrum
Lashes: cStar Limited - Megan's Lashes
Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: - PINK FUSION piercing excl. (Prize in Pink Fusion Hunt)
Collar: c( Two Cats ) - Ink's Neko Collar of Doom
Dress: [ SAKIDE ] - Lace Fusion Dress - Pink (Prize in Pink Fusion Hunt)
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Baby Pink
Shoes: N-core - COQUETTE Platform - Clear Pink
Pose: Embody - Prop Pose F SCRAMBLED 4

Skyler's Look:
Skin: *YS&YS* - Candy - TDR special (special edition - no longer available)
Hair: [Elikateria] - Spark - Colour 01
Eyes: FATEeyes
Ears: [ bubble ] - Glowy Elf Ears (Hunt prize - no longer available)
Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: - PINK FUSION piercing excl. (Pink Fusion Hunt prize )
Antlers: -Utopiah-  - Rare antlers (Pink Fusion Hunt prize)
Top: Gawk! - I love pink! Long shirt (Pink Fusion Hunt prize)
Leggings: MOPY Tights light blue - (I couldn't find a link for this)
Shoes: .:cheeky:. - Pinky spike Heels! (Pink Fusion Hunt prize)
Pose: Embody - Prop Pose F SCRAMBLED 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design