Sunday, April 28, 2013

Bullet With Butterfly Wings

I seem to have been a bit of a slacker lately neglecting this blog for the past week and some of my favorite stores for the past month. How you ask? I blame RL because well I have one now and it likes to get in my way. But for tonight I kick it to the curb to bring you this post I have been working on when RL has let me have a bit of my leash for maneuvering.


So besides letting RL take over I've been feeling a little more adventurous than I normally do lately and thus I ended up in Skyler's special sex room dressed in the new latex lingerie from Sn@tch. Paired with the naughty spinal tap heels from MV and the creepy cool horns from Kre-ations I felt like a sex demon and I think Skyler wanted to unleash me...


Either way I look hawt, I feel hawt, and I still know how to pull my darkside out when the brightside just won't do.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - TAO Goth 3 - Marble
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Teeloh - Night shadow (w/ Hairbase)
Antlers: .::Kre-ations::. - Mad Potionist Horns
Eyes: .::Kre-ations::. - Eclypse Eyes - Mars(Left) and Moon(Right)
Piercing: Cute Poison - Captive Piercing
Necklace: +Half-Deer+ - Antler and Ring Necklace - Obsidian
Lingerie: Sn@tch - Desire Latex - Red
Nails and Rings: Adoness - Lady Butterfly Nails and Rings -Tomato
Tattoo: -[UTC]- Twin Revolvers
Boots: :{MV}: - Spinal Tap Heels -Onyx
Pose: Apple Spice - Fierce 001

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design