Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Not Your Silver Angel


So the Big Boobies Show is back again, and The Sugar Garden is totally participating! They have created and released quite the sexy wrap top for busty and non-busty ladies alike. Available in Baby Blue, Baby Pink, Black, Hot Pink, Lavendar, Red, Silver Sparkle (My favorite and shown) and white; that's a total of eight friggin' awesome colors. I'm also epic excited because I've finally gotten a new pair of rigged mesh hands from Slink (feet too, but you can't see those in the pic), and I seriously love them. These are probably the best mesh hands (and feet) I have ever owned in my time of Secondlife. Not to mention they come in standard sizing, too! The HUDs are simple and easy to use with easy chat commands for putting in RGBs. Each have several different skin and nail textures as well as options to save your favorite settings. What I love the most about them is that they can be tinted and colormatched to almost any skin tone, and before you ask, I totally went and saw how many skins I could colormatch them to. Anyways, I totally recommend the hands and feet from Slink as well as the sexy top from The Sugar Garden.

Now for the credits~


Hair: Magika - Take 01
Skin: cStar Limited - Carla (Option 1) - Blush
Shape: Custom by Christiana Xevion. <3
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Awake - Lavendar
Top: The Sugar Garden - Wrapped Top - Silver Sparkle (Available at The Big Boobies Show)
Breasts: Lolas - Tango (With cStar Limited appliers)
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands (Gesture)
Accessories: Finesmith - Love Angel Necklace
( Lashes no longer available. )
Pose: Made by me. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design