Monday, December 31, 2012

A Glittery New Year

2013 is almost upon me and thinking back to this year a lot has changed and my SL is almost nothing like it was when 2012 started. At the beginning I was a +DV8+ Live Model, a +DV8+ Dreadnought, a SLRDA Referee, a Mall Manager, a Shop owner. As the year went on I let go of being a derby girl then refereeing as well. +DV8+ closed it's doors and my Modeling and Mall Managing went with it. I decided I wasn't up to being a shop owner at this stage in SL and packed it up to play with later. Though the new year isn't all about what I've lost, I've gained a lot as well. I'm newly managing the Dare Designs Models that will be starting with the new year, I'm now blogging my heart out and enjoying every minute of the challenges that comes with styling for a blog using things I picked up when modeling and adding them to the tricks I learn on the way. I've lost friends, I've gained enemies, I've made better friends, and I've learned form all of this along the way.


So with all that being said I realized today I wanted to make a post to help remember the past year and bring in the new one with some sparkle to remind myself of the promising new year ahead and to show how far I've come (at least with my blogging and styling) so far.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Winter Glam - Apricot
Hair: .ploom. - Nicola
Tiara: Noodles - Whole New World Tiara Silver/Diamond (Available at The Arcade)
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: cStar - Doll Eyes - 06
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Jewelled Love
Dress: Erratic - Abby Cowl Neck Dress - Glitter Silver
Nails: Izzie's - Long Metallic Nails - Frostbite Color Pack (Available at Collabor88)
Shoes: N-core - COQUETTE Glitter Edition - Silver
Photo Box: W. Winx - WinxBox - Countdown (Available at My Attic until midnight tonight only)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design