Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Frosty Winter

Atooly Hunts is putting on another great hunt right now with a Winter/Christmas theme. I am one of the lucky bloggers for this great set of designers and their awesome hunt freebies so now I shall present the Hunting for Winter Hunt!


This hunt was slightly different from the Falling into the Season Hunt, because there were 2 color swatches that the participating stores could use. The stores could use a Christmas themed swatch or just a general winter themed swatch to make their goodies and there is a good mix in the prizes.

But now it is time for me to give you a small peek at the goodies before sending you off to the blog to see more or just to go start the hunt since it is a FREE HUNT!


I had to make a complete look out of all this awesomeness and the more wintry blue stuff was calling to me so I made myself into a frost queen, and set myself as a pin up in the quaint little house that is one of the hunt gifties.


I loved the art on the walls of the house and had to stick with the antlered theme once I saw the jewelry in the hunt too. Also you should totally click over to my Flickr and zoom in to the details on the under-eye makeup and the ring (It matches the necklace pendant), because the details on them are amazing or just go find them in the hunt yourself!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Ornament - Marble 1 (Available at the Winter Fair)
Hair: Magika - Rhyme
Antlers: +Half-Deer+ - Fawn Antlers - Snowcone
Lashes: **NOYA** - Lash ARCHITECT Eye Lashes with round Diamonds
Eyes: [ni.Ju] - Winter Depth Eyes - Arctic (Exclusive for Frost Fair 2012)
Makeup: +Half-Deer+ - Winter Nights Under Eyeshadow (Prize in the Hunting for Winter Hunt)
Necklace: ::Sweet Leonard:: - My beloved Deer - Necklace (Prize in the Hunting for Winter Hunt)
Bra: [Insatiable Fashions] - Lace Seduction - Frost (Prize in the Hunting for Winter Hunt)
Panties: [Insatiable Fashions] - Basic - Black (Prize in the Hunting for Winter Hunt)
Rings: ::Sweet Leonard:: - My beloved Deer - Ring (Prize in the Hunting for Winter Hunt)
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Cloud
Shoes: N-core - COQUETTE - Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Pinup Pose 006
House: *ionic* - winter house (Prize in the Hunting for Winter Hunt)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design