Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Night's Sorrow

cStar released FOUR epic new skins, in the 42 new tones that she first released in the gatcha, for the Winter Fair, and I was fighting hard against the sim and lag to get to the even the first morning to pick up these awesome skins. I was one of the lucky few that managed to push my way through and get in to the event and grab my skins! And thus I was inspired between the blues in this skin tone and the make-up and the new "Nightingale's Sorrow" pose prop Diesel Works just released to make this sexy blue post. I really do need to start working with pose props more there are so many great ones out there I just struggle finding good places to take pics that allow me to rez them out. Just means I need to adventure more to show off all the awesomeness I find when pose shopping.


Lately I've been really missing +DV8+, then I remember that Sn@tch has a lot of the sexy latex and velvets that I miss from +DV8+, so I get a little less sad while I oggle all the awesomeness that Ivey creates. All the colors she makes makes the rainbow whore in me happy too since all of her stuff comes in multiple colors in the pack when you buy it it is hard to resist!


I have to say I really do have too much fun dressing up based around the cStar skins. While playing dress up last night, I was searching for the perfect necklace while in on a Skype call with Kaylith, Christiana and Jasmine(of cStar). This lead to Jasmine introducing me to an awesome shop I had never heard of before, that has awesome jewelry full of detail. WTG is now one of my new favorite jewelry stores and I will probably be using them more and more.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Winter Night - Cosmic Haze (Exclusive for Winter Fair)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Nikki Mesh Hair - Storm w/ Hair Base
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: [ni.Ju] - Winter Depth Eyes - Glimmer (Exclusive for Frost Fair 2012)
Necklace: +:+WTG+:+ - **Galaxy** necklace
Corset: Sn@tch - Sensoria Velvet Corset - Blue
Pants: Sn@tch - Twisted Faith Latex Jeans - Black
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Black/Blue Tips
Bracelets: Maxi Gossamer - Voodoo Rocker - Cross (Right) and Skull Heart (Left)
Shoes: N-core - COQUETTE - Black
Pose Prop: Diesel Works - Nightingale's Sorrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design