Sunday, December 9, 2012

Snatching Stars

I found too much awesome when looking on Flickr the other day form a bunch of my favorite creators so I just had to share all the win I found. First off these lamb horns from Half-Deer; I was aiming for the rainbow ones (Dreaming) of course, but when my first try got me the Wish ones I was over the top excited because they are just crazy cute and I knew I could use them to look adorable! Then I stumbled upon the new releases form Sn@tch and fell totally in love with these tops in both the paler and the brighter colors and had to have them both! Add these finds to the collection of skins I got at the Winter Fair from cStar and out comes a fun, playful look that I just had to use a silly, fun pose for.


Did I mention how much I love these ears that Trap and ni.Ju came out with? They are totally versatile thanks to the great hud that comes with them and the piercings add a bit of edge, which I love! I enjoy play up the edge too with all the assorted piercings that Cute Poison comes out with. Sae is a piercing machine and I totally love it!

Now to give credit where credit is due!


Skin: cStar Limited - Winter Glam - Apricot (Exclusive for Winter Fair)
Hair: Alice Project - Steph II - Black/Purple (Gacha at the Unhinged Festival)
Horns: +Half-Deer+ - Lamb Horns - Wish (Available at the Pop-Up Gacha Event)
Ears: [][]Trap[][] and [ni.Ju] - Gelf Ears - Pierced
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: [Void] - Filth - Bright Purple
Under Eye Piercings: Cute Poison - Sad Clown (Only Available on the Market Place)
Lip Piercings: Cute Poison - Simple Snakebites
Top: Sn@tch - Sweet Enough Sweater - Plum
Pants: Sn@tch - Shine Jeans - Charcoal
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Plum Wine
Pose & Pose Prop: .Infiniti. - Oh My Stars - Pose 2 (I edited the color of the star prop to match the stars on my horns)

1 comments:

Ivey Deschanel said...

What a sweet pic! Thanks so much for blogging! <3

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design