Friday, December 14, 2012

Forgotten Rainbows

RAINBOWS EVERYWHERE!!! Well at least forma few of my favorite stores! I have to say I am quite happy with Forgotten Closet's "Hippie/Rainbow" theme they have going on right now. It totally got Cute Poison and Zombie Suicide to release rainbow stuff that I was able to pounce on! Add that to +Blue Blood+'s Rainbow Twisted Krissmuss Dresses and I am totally on top of the rainbow right now! Not only did I find some new stuff that screamed my name but I totally got the perfect excuse to buy the rainbow boots at Dilly Dolls that I have been eyeing for a month but had zero clue what I could and would wear them with! Problem totally solved!


While teleporting to Dilly Dolls and waiting on the sim to rez around me I noticed this rainbow blur off in the corner and had to investigate, thus leading me to discover her rainbow hording octopus that reminded me that i had Arms and a purse I could wear on them. I can't believe I almost forgot I owned this adorable purse form katat0nik, but then again I hardly ever get purses in SL because I don't have to have a phone or a wallet or a book on me. (Yes, I am a nerd IRL, I carry a book/Nook in my purse at all times and won't buy a purse unless it fits the aforementioned objects.)

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Spectrum 2.0 Skin - Cream
Hair: ::Exile:: - All for Love - Frost
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: [ni.Ju] - Depth Eyes - Rainbow Swirl
Piercings: :Zombie Suicide: - Rainbow piercing set (Available at Forgotten Closet)
Necklace: Cute Poison - Dreamstone Necklace Available at Forgotten Closet)
Dress: +Blue Blood+ - Berenice Rainbow (Available for Twisted Krissmuss)
Nails: :Zombie Suicide: - Black Nails with Rainbow Tips (Available at Forgotten Closet)
Rings: :Zombie Suicide: - Rainbow Ring (Available at Forgotten Closet)
Boots: *Dilly Dolls* - Oxy Flamed Boots - Light
Purse: *katat0nik* - Rainbow Purse (With Pose)
Pose: Apple Spice - Attitude Pose 003

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design