Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Is For Cookies

So I've been busy IRL for the past month (blame my sister I've been her slave), and thus kinda let my blogging slack off some, but I promised myself I would get a pretty Christmas look together and totally got it all together by Christmas Eve; so YAY ME! Well here it is!


So first of cStar has stuck again with this beautiful skin for F R O S T Fair, and at half price and limited to the event and not to just 2 of each tone I managed to snag at least 3 tones of this skin and it makes me happy! Then I saw SAKIDE across the way and the dresses called my name and I knew I had half of my look. After hitting up Collabor88 and finding the boots and nails I knew I was having a good shopping week.


Not to mention Halogen of Half-Deer reading my mind and coming out with these awesome antlers as a group gift, and Rose of .Olive. and her fun Christmas Cookie trays of win I knew I had a fun Christmas look to share!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Ornament - Vintage (For F R O S T Fair)
Hair: *Alice Project* - Mandi - Christmas Natural Red (Advent Gift Day 7)
Antlers: +Half-Deer+ - Fawn Antlers - Xmas 2012 (New Group Gift)
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: .Insufferable Dastards. - Brooding Eyes - Dark Green
Necklace: Noodles - Caged Prism Necklace Silver/AB
Dress: [ SAKIDE ] - Ornament Dress Red (For F R O S T Fair)
Nails: Izzie's - Long Metallic Nails (Frostbite for Collabor88)
Boots: Schadenfreude - Leith Boots - Pitch (For Collabor88)
Pose Prop: .Olive. - the Oh Oh So Yummy Cookie Tray

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design