Monday, December 3, 2012

B!tch Has Confidence

I hate how much attention RL needs right now cause it is taking me forever and a day to get all my blogging caught up but I will do it! Time to show off the goodies I have collected from Cute Poison and cStar! The new Zodiac started and thus cStars new Zodiac skin Miss Sagittarius was released! Jasmine has out done herself again because she made a whooping 42 tones for this release and all 42 tones are new never before seen with any cStar skin. It took me about a week to finally complete my collection using the Gatcha Machines, the MM Boards, the PLATINUM Group Lucky Board, and trading with everyone that was willing. Then I had to go through all the tones to decide which to use first! I have to say I am in love with the new tones and some of the names. Hard not to smile at Orge, Dark War, Mirage, and Cosmic Haze among the tone with more "normal" tone names like Blush, Apricot, and Warm Maple. But anyways you should defiantly go check out these skins!


Now let me show off what I used one of my new skins for! Cute Poison is part of the Singer Icon Fair and released a new dress and new boots exclusively for the fair and I have hardly been able to take them off! Cute Poison is also part of this round of the Forgotten Closet and has out these awesome piercing as well as cute bracelets available there. Time for a close-up so you can see the details of these piercings and the skin.


Also on the topic of Cute Poison, Sae Luan has been working on the sim for the past week making it wonderfully winter themed and updating her shop build at the same time, so you should totally go check it out! I snuck over there and decided to distract her from her endless work on the sim by convincing her to take these awesome pictures of me with the beautiful sim in the background because I felt my pictures just weren't doing her any justice with the sim or her items from the Singer Icon Fair or Forgotten Closet.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Miss Sagittarius 12' - Blush
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Gloria Mesh Hair - Night Shadow w/ Hair Base
Antlers: +Half-Deer+ - Fawn Antlers - Monochrome (Silver Lining Hunt Gift)
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: .Insufferable Dastard. - City Lights - Mint
Ear Piercings: :Zombie Suicide: - Deception Ear Piercings
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Captive Piercings (For Forgotten Closet)
Chest Tattoo: +Half-Deer+ - Music Notes Tattoo
Necklace: Cute Poison - Bitch Necklace
Dress: Cute Poison -Strict Confidence Dress (Exclusive for the Singer Icon Fair)
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Black/White Tips
Boots: Cute Poison -Morpheus Boots (Exclusive for the Singer Icon Fair)
Pose: Apple Spice - Fierce 001

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design