Sunday, December 30, 2012

Colorfully Pointed

This is one of those looks that started off as a styling challenge from a friend *coughsJasminecoughs* that I originally wasn't overly thrilled with, (of course that may be because she gave me a 30 minute time limit that I stuck to and managed to forget about any sort of accessories because I was in panic mode) but now that I have looked back and sat down and played with the look again with come new stuff I have acquired since then and added in the accessories that I forgot the first time as a result I have found a colorful fun look that I absolutely adore.


I totally LOVE both of these rainbow horn sets! I really need to find a good rainbow unicorn horn for my "UniCat" look but these horns totally make me wish unicorns had more than one horn! (Yes the new horns from Kre-ations come in a rainbow tone that is totally my fault, but hey I don't mind being blamed for rainbows and I love Kreo for naming them for me as well as making them.) Also I need help convincing Sae that she should really get this corset out to the public. I adore it and the detail on it is amazing. It is very good quality and well RAINBOW!!

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Popsicle - Ivory
Hair: .ploom. - Mila
Horns 1: lassitude & ennui - Slightly monstrous horns - light / rainbow
Horns 2: .::Kre-ations::. - Rainbow Fashionista Horns (Why yes I was told these were my fault)
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Ears: [][]Trap[][] [ni.Ju] - Gelf Ears Low Pierced
Piercing: HOO - "Somewhere over the..." Piercing
Necklace: Cute Poison - Dreamstone Necklace
Corset: Cute Poison - Pride Corset (Unreleased but trying to convince Sae and it may be released eventually with a different name)
Skirt: Happy Undead - Mini Skirt - Vinyl Black
Nails: :Zombie Suicide: - Black Nails with Rainbow Tips
Rings: :Zombie Suicide: - Rainbow Ring 
Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Bracelet - Voodoo Rocker - Cross
Hooves: *Epic* - Basic Faun Legs - Snow
Pose: Apple Spice - Attitude Pose 003

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design