Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wings Of A Butterfly

I was surfing Flickr the other day and saw the new dress released from *LpD* and had instant inspiration! Thus I bring you my take on Couture Fashion with my Wings of a Butterfly look. It was inspired by the dress brought to life with the skin and taken to a different place outside my head with the butterflies. All I know is I stretched my normal fashion boundaries and like what came out of it!


Did I mention that Jasmine took a day and redid the cStar sim to have an epic winter castle and seating area and stuff? Totally worth a looksy especially for some awesome winter cozy themed pictures.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Miss Virgo 2012 - Amber
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Gloria Mesh Hair - Night Shadow w/ Hair Base
Head Butterfly: A:S:S deLuxe - Le Papillion Noir (Modified to be Blue and re-positioned)
Lashes: .ploom. - Lashes 1
Eyes: .Insufferable Dastards. - Glimmer Contacts - Blue (Available at The Arcade)
Earrings: Lazuri - Multi Strand Matching Earrings  - Silver Antique
Nose Butterfly: Sanu - Tiny Butterfly - Vivid Blues
Lips: cStar - Lip 006
Necklace: Lazuri - Multi Strand Necklace - Silver Antique
Dress: *Les Petits Détails* - *Marla* Dress - Blue
Nails: Sn@tch - Nail Candy - Black/Blue Tips
Shoes: N-core - POISON - Noir Intense
Pose: Apple Spice - Walking 001

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design