Thursday, March 13, 2014

Lucretia Lost


Sometimes, getting lost is the best thing in the world. I like being a lost girl.

cStar has once against blown me away with the Sexy cStar Saturday skin. This gorgeous undead beauty is called Lucretia, and she come in two tones and eight options! I'm personally wearing Lucretia in Ghost Milk with bloody eyes and mouth. She also comes in Unicorn Ash and has several options as follows: Bloody eyes & mouth, bloody bite, bloodier eyes & mouth, and bloodier bite. She's a little gory as you can see, but I think she's perfect for a vampire or undead in general, really! I love her so much I really just wanted to showcase her beauty, so with but my favorite jewels, I found a wonderful spot by the water to relax. Why don't you come relax with me~?

Now for the credits:
Hair: [LeLutka] - BLAKE
Skin: cStar Limited - Lucretia - Bloody Eyes and Mouth - Ghost Milk
Eyes: cStar Limited - Dead Eyes - Alien Bloodshot
Crown/Choker: Maxi Gossamer - Ananya Teardrop Necklace Set
Face Chain: [Keystone] - Catena Corona [2] - Gold
Mesh Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands - Elegant
Mesh Feet: Slink - Medium Mesh Feet
Pose: by Degra Dockal
Location: Pandemonium

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design