Tuesday, March 4, 2014

One With The Universe

It's not too late! Rocket on over to Collab 88 and buy all the things and then go collect all the new Miss March skins from cStar and have a field day like I did with the fun colors and galaxy themed prints! I have to say once I saw the preview for Miss March I new the February round of Collab 88 and the make-up on Miss March were a match from out of this world! Anyways I better not jabber on too long because Collab 88 is about to change to the March round and you don't want to miss your last chance at the February round!


I didn't think I could pull off this "hippie" hair from Truth until I found the right stuff to pair with it and now I might be in love though I can't promise I will be in touch with the universe much. And I dug up the rings that are actually the reason I originally found tea.s. UNICORNS! These adorable rings got me in and the cute stuff has kept me coming back for more over the months since I found them. Again I should stop talking *shoves you out into the universe*

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: cStar Limited - Miss March 2014 - Blush
Hair: Truth Hair - Electra (Available at Collab 88)
Eyes: .ID. - June Gift - Galaxy
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Wild Full Thick - BLACK
Piercing: Cute Poison - Stellar Piercing - Candy Metals
Necklace 1: [Atooly] - Little Star Necklace - Blue
Necklace 2: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Nova Dream Moon - Long (Available at Collab 88)
Top: [Virtual Nirvana] - Broken In Sweatshirt -  Violet- Infinity (Available at Collab 88)
Pants: [:Mirror's Enigma:] - Megumi (Breeze) Mesh Skinny Jeans
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH A:S:S - Unicorn Polish
Rings: [tea.s] - Chewnicorn Ring - Pink and Turquoise
Pose: Apple Spice - Blogger Pose 004
Backdrop: .Olive. - the Forget me Not Bedroom - Dream Catcher Bench RARE

PS cStar and Apple Spice MOVED So click the new links not old ones from older posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design