Sunday, March 16, 2014

Welcome To Mystery

So Razor put out this sexy outfit for Seraflims and I spent all yesterday morning until RL called me away caming it from across the sim waiting patiently to buy it and I must say I am loving the way it fits me better than I had anticipated! I *think* I even got materials to work on it, though I can't guarantee I did because my craptop and I were arguing about how high my graphics were the whole time I was trying to get it set up for the shoot. Anyways I look hawt and I want to show it off while I brag on Cute Poison, Razor, and Sn@tch!


ZOMG! Sae made something for her shop that wasn't for an event and I wasn't even cracking the whip at her! She made it while I was sleeping and I only found out about it the next morning! Mixed up with her goodies form The Luck Of The Irish Gacha Fair and dang I have some nice Bling. Oh Sn@tch! Ivey did it again! Making me go back to the basics with make-up layers on top of skins to show off the sexy smokey make-ups she put out for only 50L$ this week (Yes 28 options for only 50L$ it's a STEAL). With all the options I would make sure to go grab them if I were you! Oh and she finally made some nail appliers! She is making me move past my "Nail Candy" days but I can't blame her for the update dragging me away from old school glove layers that never quite fit just right.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: .Atomic. - Muse - Creme - Eyelid (B) -Black Brow
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ - Laura Mesh Hair - Night shadow (Available at Whore Couture)
Make-Up: Sn@tch - Sinister Gloss Makeup - Pewter
Eyes: .ID. - Deep Eyes - Gray
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 008 - Jester Cat
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Piercing: Cute Poison - Animus Piercing v2
Necklace 1: Cute Poison - Tagged Necklace - HBIC (Available at The Luck Of The Irish Gacha Fair)
Necklace 2: KOSH - AVAIN NECKLACE - Pewter
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - The Time - MM12027
Outfit: Razor /// - Rouge Outfit (Available at Serafilms)
Nails: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Fingernails WITH Sn@tch - Nails- Gloss Tips/DARK - Black
Right Ring: Cute Poison - Eden Ring - Black (Available at The Luck Of The Irish Gacha Fair)
Left Ring: Cute Poison - Eden Ring - White (Available at The Luck Of The Irish Gacha Fair)
Pose: .ploom. - Ash - 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design