Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Star Gazer

So sadly this gem has been sitting around since late last Thursday night ready to go past just being posted on Flickr but RL got the better of me until now. So now time to share what got my creative juices flowing before the wave or RL hit and tried to wash me away!


I think between the horns that Half-Deer has out for The Arcade and the piercings that CutePoison has out that I can't help but use time and time again I may have been a bit starstruck, but hey it works in my favor.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Harley - Opaline W/ pink Shimmer Eyeshadow and Pink Sheer Gloss Make-Up Add-ons
Hair: TRUTH HAIR - Esperanza
Horns: +Half-Deer+ - Aventine Horns - Fantasy (Available at The Arcade)
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Eyes: .ID. - Creature of the Night - Starlight
Eye Piercing: Cute Poison - Stellar Piercings
Mouth Piercing: Cute Poison - Animus Piercing v2
Neck Piercing: Cute Poison - Quixotic Piercings
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Rasalhague - MM13022
Pose: Apple Spice - Fierce 001

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design