Saturday, October 18, 2014

Can't Fight the Moonlight

Well, as it is tradition, I am part of the Fallen God and Goddesses Election this year and I have to show off my entry and expand on the look because that's just how I roll these days. This year my entry literally got in just under the wire and I couldn't have pulled it off without the help of my epic partner in crime Kaylith. This year I moved away from the more defined goddess aspect and moved more towards what felt natural to me at this time of year and I can't say I'm the least bit sorry. I LOVED last years picture and actually had it mostly planned for 6 months waiting for the competition while I honed my skills and Kaylith did the same. This year I looked up and the time to put in my entry was upon us and Kaylith and I looked at each other and went "k, time to do what we do best". So here is what I am going to consider OUR entry since I could not possibly have done it without her help and she didn't have the chance to do one herself.


I went from Goddess in 2012, to priestess goddess in 2013, to straight up witchcraft this year, but I'm still rocking that Fallen Gods skin goodness! If you have a few minutes please go vote for me and any of the other great pictures on the walls HERE.

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: +Fallen Gods Inc.+ - Sister Death - RAZIVIA
Hat: Remarkable Oblivion - SpellBinder - Hecate
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Hecate - Rainbows
Eyes: .ID. - Creature Of The Night - Twilight
Lashes: Maxi Gossamer - Eyelashes - Groomed - Medium - BLACK
Necklace: Cute Poison - Sena Necklace - Silver/Purple
Outfit: Goth1c0 - Moon Light Outfit
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Gesture WITH SN@TCH - Vamp Gloss Nails
Boots: Goth1c0 - Dress to Kill - Black
Pose: Apple Spice - Fierce Pose 003 WITH Spellbound's Box (which has the hold animation)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design