Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Imperfect Tenses


Typically, all the teal love belongs to Dragon, my partner in crime. Today however, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and play with something that caught my eye while I was out shopping. This outfit from Wicca's Wardrobe is beautifully made, high quality mesh, and gorgeous texturing. I couldn't help myself but snag my very own copy to take home and play with. I've been dying to use a MOON hair I've had sitting around, and it just so happened I loved the yellow length of hair with this outfit.

Now for the Credits:
Model/Photograper: Kaylith Zeurra
Hair: MOON{Hair} - Lunatic Fits - Oblongs (Group Gift)
Skin: -Glam Affair- - Neva - Artic - 04
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Sleepy - Red
Makeup 1: +Nuuna+ - Quin Makeup -Aqua
Makeup 2: -Glam Affair- DARK ED. COSMETICS no.6
Makeup 3: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 010 - Swirl
Makeup 4: -Glam Affair- - Leah Lipstick 22
Lashes: -Glam Affair- - CELEBRITY - Eyelashes 14 (Modified)
Outfit: Wicca's Wardrobe - Enobaria Outfit
Pose: *PoseSioN* - Aliza 12

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design