Monday, October 20, 2014

Sol Fortunas



Fallen Gods Inc. is celebrating the year of the sun as well as the 2014 Fallen God and Goddess contest. I didn't get a chance to enter since I put all of my time making sure my best friend and partner in crime had an amazing photo. Needless to say, I'm super happy with her photo (pssst, go vote for her!).
So for my own entertainment and enjoyment, I worked to win the Lucky Fortune full avatar that Fallen Gods had out. Not gonna lie, it's pretty awesome. You get both a male and female set in one box, and it includes two skins, two mesh hairstyles, two outfits, accessories, a pair of eyes, and even Slink & Lolas Tango appliers! They really went all out with this avatar and it's totally awesome.

They also have a SUNSHINE hunt going on, so drop by the sim and grab the HUD. There's several store participating and they have some pretty awesome stuff out.
So after I got my hands on all the amazing goodies they had out, I decided to add an extra head piece tot he amazing full avatar Fallen Gods had put out. I posed up all pretty, snapped a picture, then created another piece of art. Thus the fortune of the sun has come forth!

Now for the credits.
Avatar: +Fallen Gods Inc.+ - SOLARIS Fortunes Ed.
Headdress: 22769 - Helios Head Piece
Breasts: Lolas - Mesh Breasts - Tango
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands - Flat
Feet: Slink - Mesh Feet - High
Start the hunt HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design