Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Perfect Cult



Some days I just feel a bit darker and deader than others. And you know what? I think that's pretty FANGtastic. Besides, my affinity for pentagrams pairs well with my black little heart. So why don't you come join the dark side? I'd say we have cookies, but I'm pretty sure I ate them all... Oops!

Now for the credits:
Hair/Hat: +Spellbound+ - Hecate - Monotones
Eyes: Clemmm - The Whites (darker)
Collar: Goth1c0 - Malkuth Collar - Female
Harness: +Spellbound+ Cult Harness - Black
Bra: Sn@tch - Desire Latex Bra - Black
Leggings: Goth1c0 - High Waist Leggings - Jury is Coming
Boots: Lassitude & Ennui - Wanderlust Boots - Black
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands - Bag & Flat
Pose: Apple Spice - Fabulous Pose 002
Knife: Not for sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design