Wednesday, October 1, 2014

To Wish Impossible Things


Hey look, I'm back from the dead-- or rather UNdead and I brought some undead fashion with me, too. Clemmm has a bodysuit that is positively to DIE for (with appliers) and TSG has matching platform creepers that is just every little goth girls dream. (Well, they are to me at least.) Plus Goth1co had these glasses that I saw, shouted "OMG I NEED THESE" and bought them immediately. I topped off the rest of the look with some killer pentagram bracelets and a collar from Cute Poison, then decided some skelly makeup would be just too fitting.

Hair: Lamb - Whoop Dee Doo - Ink
Eyes: Clemmm - Fract Eyes - No pupils, just reflections
Makeup: +Nuuna+ Creep Tat. 2 Female
Glasses: Goth1co - Oculus Round Glasses
Collar: Cute Poison - Heretic Collar
Bodysuit: Clemmm - DD Suit *BODYSUIT*
Belt: Sn@tch - Mesh Strap Belt - Black
Bracelets: Cute Poison - Eruli Bracelets - Black
Stockings: Sn@tch - Gift - Nylon Stockings (Free)
Shoes: The Sugar Garden - Cupid Creepers - Skelly Feet
Ankle Bands: The Sugar Garden - Ruffle Platforms Black
Hands: Slink - Mesh Hands - Flat
Breasts: Deviant - Lush Breasts
Pose: CLEM - 15

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design