Saturday, October 4, 2014

Snake In The Grass

I sneak around and strike when you least expect it!


Or at least quick and dirty and then run away again. But only because I have had a head cold this week and this post is late but I wanted to get it out there and now I'm going to go chill on the couch medicated and recover so I don't have to cancel my plans for tonight like I did last weekend....

Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: Glam Affair - Sia - Asia - 01
Shape: -Glam Affair - Sia Shape (Comes with the skin and I tweaked it slightly to fit the dress better but did not touch the face)
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Warrior w/ Feather Head Piece
Eyes: .ID. - Light Sensitive - Basic - Slate
Necklace: Cute Poison - Outland Necklace
Dress: Razor /// - Slither Dress - Black (Available at Suicide Dollz)
Fishnets: Goth1c0 - Ripped Fishnets Pantyhose (Available at Suicide Dollz)
Bracelets: Cute Poison - Eruli Bracelet - Black
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual WITH A:S:S - Black on Black Nails

Pose: //elephante poses// - Unbreakable #4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design