Saturday, August 8, 2015

Albino Accompaniment


More often than not when I'm not styling and working on a post, I'm stark white with red or yellow eyes. This morning I chose to wear my red ones and I kid you not, a couple hours later CerberusXing put out this adorable albino squid named Ika. Needless to say, I was really excited to have a pet to match me! It wasn't expected in the group chat that Ika and I really did match pretty spot on. I'm thrilled with my new squid buddy to keep me company while I sit around in my favorite Zibska lingerie and work on my projects with the Audace Sirens. The comforting bubbles were a nice touch.

Hair: Taketomi - Junko Bento - Sampler
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Lucie Skin - Bare - Alabaster
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sinster Eyes - Sinister Madness
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Squid: CerberusXing - Group Gift
Lingerie: Zibska - Adrianna 01
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Gesture & Casual
Pose: *PosESioN* - Drama 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design