Thursday, August 13, 2015

Negative: Newton


In my latest work I've really been experimenting with style, lighting, and posing. Mostly my own pose creations, but still. With this one you could say I was spacing out a bit (see what I did there) and playing with a rather retro look, with inspiration drawn from Buck Rogers. I have to say it was a bit of a challenge playing with whites and silvers and really working on getting the contrast just right, but it was incredibly fun. This entire look actually stemmed from playing with Zibska's Einarr jewelry set for Fantasy Gacha Carnival. Einarr is modifiable jewelry set that include a headpiece, shoulder pieces, and pasties. It comes in 8 variants (Viola, Smoke Aqua, Ruby Navy, Gold, Sienna, Forest, Cafe) and a rare that is a full version with 30 colors controlled via HUD. Styling it was fun and initially I had about two or three looks, but one of Zibska's previous dresses stood out to me in a way I looked at it and went, "THAT." and fought the asset server to get a copy because I just couldn't wait. For additional accessories, I went with Zibska's Arista set, which has a very futuristic feel to it and I felt complimented the straight lines of the dress collar. Then Zibska's Achillea boots tied in a bit too perfectly, which was a wonderful surprise. While my makeup was monotone and in the silver toning, I still felt like it needed a little extra something. I wasn't quite sure, so it took me a bit of shopping until I came across this septum piercing from Finesmith. It was perfection! Over all I really fell in love with this look. Posing proved difficult with the preexisting sets I had, just because nothing was making me happy. In the end I made my own unique pose and while I'm sure I'll probably never use it again, it was completely worth it.


Hair: LoQ'ue - Tiramisu - White
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Lucie Skin - Bare - Alabaster
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sinistre Eyes - Horror Edition - Darkness Vamp
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 008 - Jester Cat
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Aithne - 12
Gloss: Zibska - Delice - 10
Headpiece/Shoulders: Zibska - Einarr - Full Ver. RARE (Available @ Fantasy Gacha Carnival)
Piercing: Finesmith - Externalized - Bridge Piercing - 04
Bracelets: Zibska - Arista
Dress: Zibska - Dagmar - Vapour
Boots: Zibska - Achillea
Nails: Finesmith - Slink Nails - Solid Set
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design