Friday, August 14, 2015

No Redemption


The last time I showed my fangs was in my Serenade for the Damned, which was quite a while ago now. It's been long overdue that I let them show and what better way to do it than with a risque little number. The Ugly and Beautiful had released a thorned succubus outfit, which I felt would compliment my fangs quite well. I opted not to wear the skirt part, but it does include a rigged mesh tattered skirt in three lengths as well as three colors (black, red, purple). I obviously opted for the black. I decided to pair it with some hair ribbons and a gorgeous gothic cross collar from their gacha at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival; while the collar is a rare, it's absolutely to die for if you love darker styles. I felt a bit bare, so adding this stunning tattoo from White Widow added more to the outfit, without taking away from the almost-bare look. For makeup I correlated the colors with my hair ribbons, going with a cat eye style makeup from White Widow that features small gems, ruby red lipstick, and pointed nails to match. As for posing, I decided to whip up my own pose that creates a mood left open for interpretation.

Hair: Moon. Hair - Requiem - B&W
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Clemmm - The Whites
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Makeup 1: White Widow - Face Tattoo - Diams - White
Makeup 2: Glam Affair - Lead Lipstick 21
Hair Acc.: The Ugly & Beautiful - Red Rosette Hair Ribbons - (Available @ FGC)
Collar: The Ugly & Beautiful - Gothic Cross Collar Silver RARE - (Available @ FGC)
Outfit: The Ugly & Beautiful - Thorny Succubus Garment - Black
Tattoo: White Widow - Tombstone for Women
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Gesture & Flat
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - Flat
Nails: Finesmith - Slink Nails - Solid Set
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design