Monday, August 17, 2015

Ardent Glimpse


I know that my blogging had still been a bit slow lately, but it's mostly because of the work I'm doing with the Audace Sirens and SL Vogue. I feel completely honored to be working with both of these incredibly talented teams! I've been learning so much, making new friends, and feeling inspired. Styling this beautiful dress made for Miss Brazil from -AZUL- was definitely a challenge, because I wanted to do something different (when do I not?) with it. I went with the peridot color out of the many gorgeous colors it's available in, because it had a hint of orange in it. Zibska happened to have quite literally THE perfect makeup to match, jewelry to accent, and hair that was just wild enough. I think it's pretty clear how shamelessly in love I am with Zibska's amazing creations! For my nails I went with Finesmith's solid set since there was nail color that had all the right shades of green in one,, my eyeliner being my favorite liner from cStar, and hazel eyes from Ikon. As far as posing goes, I just wanted finding anything that was close enough to what I was envisioning, so I had to again make my own pose to achieve just the right look and attitude I wanted.

Hair: Zibska - Lou Deux
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Ikon - Sovereign Eyes - Green
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 008 - Jester Cat
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Amaline - 07
Lipgloss: Zibska - Delice - 24
Jewelry: Zibska - Louisa
Dress: -AZUL- - Nayomi (MSL/MissBrazil) - Peridot
Nails: Finesmith - Slink Nails - Solid Set
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design