Sunday, August 30, 2015

Great Big White World


"It's a great big white world and we are drained of our colors.
We used to love ourselves, we used to love one another."

I don't know why it is, but for some reason I keep finding myself letting out my vampire side into my blogging. Before you ask, Tzimisce. But, this outfit is another example of the different looks you can craft with Zibska's creations. The blazer, skirt, and necklace is a previously released outfit set called Angele. Angele includes a rigged mesh skirt and blazer in five standard sizes, an alpha, and her Estee necklace and earrings in silver. I chose Zibska's Lena 06 lingerie set (which comes with Belleza and Maitreya appliers) to go underneath, because I loved the print and shape of the bra. For boots, bing you guessed it, Zibska again! I'm completely in love with her Svea thigh highs, but that could be my love for thigh high boots speaking for me. Moon's Boa hair was the perfect loose updo for a bit of that sexy factor, plus their white with dark roots was perfection. For a bit more of an edge, I added in White Widow's insidious tattoo, which features a striking owl that sat perfectly framed in the blazer and necklace. For makeup (you guessed it) I went with different sets from Zibska and my favorite liner from cStar Limited, then finished it off with nail polish from Finesmith.


Hair: Moon. Hair - Boa - B&W
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Alabaster
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sinitre - Blind Grey
Lashes: Zibska - Kell Lashes - Tintable
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Ltd. Noir - 24
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 009 - Hardcore Cat
Lipstick: Zibska - Delice - 20
Tattoo: White Widow - Insidious
Outfit: Zibska - Angele
Underwear: Zibska - Lena - 06
Boots: Zibska - Svea
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Gesture
Nails: Finesmith - Slink Nails - Solid Set
Pose: PosESioN - Editorial 7



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design