Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Her Ghost In The Fog


" Putting reason to flight or to flame unashamed,
I swept form cries, mesmerized by the taffeta ley,
Or Her hips that held sway over all those at bay,
Save a mist on the rise, a final blessing to hide
HER GHOST IN THE FOG... "

Within Model's Workshop, there was quite the fun challenge presented. Of which, it was to style this beautiful creation of Mila Tatham's SoliDea FoliEs. Whilst laying my eyes upon it, I was listening to a song at the time that inspired me to take my style a bit different of a direction as I always do. Now I didn't go completely with the song as it describes the phantom being, but rather drew my own inspirations from it. To put a different spin on it than what most were doing, I went with editorial hair, a simple neck ribbon to accent the dress, and floral jewelry that included petals flying out to the wind. With eyes as black as ravens, I stepped out upon the waters where the mist began to gather, becoming her ghost in the fog.

#SolideaForMW

Now for the credits.
Hair: Exile - Memory Bliss - Naturals
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dead Apples - Phantom Eyes - Raven
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Magali Eyeshadow - Smoke
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 008 - Jester Cat
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Jewelry 1: Zibska - Dalliance Deux
Jewelry 2: Zibska - Romy
Jewelry 3: Junbug - Highland Ribbon Necklace - White
Dress: SoliDea FoliEs - Peonia - White
Shoes: Zibska - Brid Heels
Nails: Finesmith - Slink Nails - Solid Set
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Gesture

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design