Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Amicable Ascendance


With Azul's Mainstore Renewal, the amazing Mami Jewell has released 62 (yes, 62!) limited edition recolors of her designs and they are GORGEOUS. While they do not have appliers for the legacy clothing layers, they're still incredibly beautiful and high quality designs. The texture work at AZUL is hand painted artistry! I chose to play with the limited edition recolor of their Alicia dress in pearl. It's a gorgeous white dress with accents of pink and violet in the flexi-skirt. I decided to keep my styling simple, as not to detract from the beauty of the gown. I went with a blindfold (and doves) from Zibska for the symbolism of peace, a lovely ribbon necklace from Junbug, and a drop pendant from Maxi Gossamer that had the perfect shade of pink to pull the color upwards from the skirt. For makeup, I kept it simple since part of my face was covered. I used my favorite lipgloss from Zibska and some subtle tears from Soedara to add a sense of delicate emotion. As for posing, once again I created my own pose to compliment the look and allow me to float among the clouds.

Hair: Fiore - Simona Hair - Blondes
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Lipgloss: Zibska - Delice - 11
Tears: Soedara - Real Tears
Blindfold: Zibska - Xiang
Necklace 1: Junbug - Highland Ribbon Necklace - White
Nacklace 2: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Esra's Giant Teardrop
Dress: -AZUL- - Alicia - Pearl (LIMITED Reopen)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - High
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design