Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wayward


I'm not entirely sure why it is, but lately I am drawn to different hues of blue. With AZUL having so many beautiful limited creations (for a steal of a deal) out for their store renewal, I've been drawn to whatever speaks out to me, and Qulsome in sapphire did just that. Qulsome is a rigged mesh dress with 5 standard sizes, a rigged mesh hood with 3 sizes, a belt, and flexi skirt pieces. Finding hair to go underneath this hood that both fit and I liked was a hard one, but having expertise in modification, I decided to use a couple of different pieces to create my own hairstyle. Beyond that, I kept my styling simple. I went with dark eyeshadow and dark blue lips from Zibska, sapphire nails, and this absolutely beautiful ring from Charm. Nia was pushed with her modelling skills to create this stunning, intricately detailed ring that comes with 1 metal and 8 gem colors. Plus it modify, so you can achieve the perfect fit! How often do you find beautiful, high quality jewelry that is modify? There's a reason I'm in love with both Zibska and Charm. Once I was satisfied with my darker style, I headed over to Pandemonium with yet another custom pose.

Hair 1: Analog Dog - Bangers - 3 (Modified)
Hair 2: LeLutka - Bouffant - Base - Pitch
Hair 3: LeLutka - Hairbase - Pitch
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sinistre Eyes - Blackshot Blue
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Ltd Noir - 03
Lipstick: Zibska - Adelie Lips - 12
Jewelry: Charm - Poseid Rings - Dark Blue
Outfit: -AZUL- - Qulsome - Sapphire (Limited)
Nails: Finesmith - Slink Nails - Solid Set
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
Location: Pandemonium
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design