Friday, September 25, 2015

Cobalt Conjurer


I've been putting much more of my thoughts and emotions into my work lately. This one stemmed from a rather cold feeling, but resulted in something I'm rather pleased with. It's very two-toned, just like the lipstick that Zibska has released for this month's round of Uber! Her Blacktops Lips come with 14 colors, as well as appliers for LeLutka and TMP. Zib has four different lipsticks out and they're all amazing and completely perfect for photos, in my opinion. For this look I decided to use a gown from Topazia I've had for a while, since it has an intense drop-v neckline that went well with the cubic jewelry from Zibska I was wearing. I felt as though the shape of this neck makeup from Nuuna complimented the dress and brought attention to the lipstick. I have to say though, I really do love the intensity of this eyeshadow from Dead Apples and how the shape can be modified by adjusting your eyebrow shape. Finishing out the look I opted for blue hair rather than black, haunting eyes also from Dead Apples, one of my favorite shoulder pieces and hand tattoo, both being from Zibska.

Hair: Moon. Hair - Obedear - Erratics
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dead Apples - Phantom Eyes - Shadow
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Dead Apples - Statement Eyeshadows - Swan Edition - Coal
Lipstick: Zibska - Blacktop Lips (Available @ Uber)
Neck Makeup: Nuuna - Meta Makeups - Black 90%
Shoulders: Zibska - Greer
Necklace: Zibska - Cirino
Dress: Topazia - Victoria Gown - Black
Hand Tattoo: Zibska - Mallt
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design