Wednesday, September 2, 2015

You're So Vain

Because you cant just strike up LUST with out playing with at least one of the other sin when the Festival of Sin II event is going on, I had to try my hand at a little bit of Vanity too. I instantly fell in love with this dress and had to have it. Finding a pose was a bit harder, but luckily I stumbled upon an lar poses over in Envy. While I didn't find a pose I liked at the event and that worked with the mesh dress (I did find a bunch I liked just none of them played to the dress) I did stop by the main store and found even more poses I loved and one that fit what I was going for. Either way time to let the picture talk because I have a busy weekend planned and I still need to pack!


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: [PXL] - Aeryn - PALE - Makeup 04 - LEB with [PXL] Moles - Light
Hair: Magika - Which Witch
Lashes: *Mon Cheri* - "Falsies"
Eyes: .ID. - Wayward Eyes - Ocean
Jewelry Set: Maxi Gossamer - Keshi Pearl Heart Necklace and Earrings
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant1 WITH A:S:S - Light Satine Polish
Dress: Valentina E. - Pinup Corset Gown - Tiffany Blue (Available at Festival of Sin II)
Pose: an lar [poses] - Daydreamer Series - Impression (m)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design