Saturday, September 12, 2015

Coma Black


"We were too dumb to run, too dead to die."

Every time I turn around, Zibska make something new that I completely love. This time, Zib created these monotone Aphra eyes (24 patterns via HUD) that instantly made me say, "I think it's about time I do another Marilyn Manson style post." So while listening to his older music, a flurry of flying clothes, and some time later I emerged with a look that draws inspirations from his 90's era. Black leather, fishnet, long gloves (my favorite long leather gloves), and a drawn silver grill were my choices and I think they went together quite well. The mesh corset top form Zibska, Belinde, comes with 20 colors and the booted leggings also from Zibska come with 30 colors, both controllable via HUD.  For the makeup, I used one of Zibska's newest lipsticks plus some of her older eyeshadow, and my favorite black eyeliner from cStar. As for posing, there is literally no good Mason-esque poses for females, so I made my own. An expression HUD and a little photo manipulation later, I had the perfect unsettling grin that pays patronage to the shock rocker himself.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Editorial - Western Wind - B&W (Available @ The Arcade)
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Zibska - Aphra Eyes
Eyelashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 001 - Serious
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Laren - 10
Lipstick: Zibska - Ingavi Lips - 13 (Available @ The Body Mod Expo)
Top: Devil - Fishnet Top - Black 3
Corset: Zibska - Belinde
Gloves: Malena Von Dash Designs - Gloves Fetish Long - Elegant - Black
Bottoms: Zibska - Axelle
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design