Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Return To Pripyat


Well, I totally have not been playing a ton of DayZ or anything... Okay, maybe I have. I've had this set from Dead Dollz for a cool minute and it wasn't until recently that it finally spoke to me and said to do something different. I've seen a lot of futuristic styles, more haute styles, but I wanted to go with something leaning a little bit more on the RP side. I went with platform shoes as to keep to the style of the outfit, a bra underneath the scarf, and added in this mesh gasmask from Zibska (30 colors, via HUD). I really enjoy it because of her texture work as well as the spikes around the one eye! Something felt a bit off with all the grey and black however, so I opted to get a little creative with a couple different pieces from Charm (formerly Keystone). The creator behind Charm makes incredibly high quality mesh and perhaps some of the best chains I've see out there to this day, not to mention her products are modify, so you can get the perfect fit! From there I created my pose and set out for a post apocalyptic theme park, but I realized something important-- I was unarmed and completely vulnerable to zombies. Some people go with pistols, some people like shotguns. Me? Yeah, I went with dual SMGs with inferno ammunition.

Now for the credits.
Hood: Dead Dollz - Abandon Scarf - Grey
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Mask: Zibska - Altair
Makeup: Zibska - Romana - 01
Collar 1: Charm - Uasis Collar - Silver
Collar 2: Charm - Sennin Collar - Silver (Available @ The Body Mod Expo)
Arm Band: Charm - Neris Collar - Silver (Re-positioned)
Bra: Zibska - Lena - 06
Belt: Charm - Imogen Chain - Silver (Available @ We <3 RP)
Pants: Dead Dollz - Abandon Pants - Grey
Shoes: Blackburns - Platform Work Boots - Unisex
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
Pose/Prop: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design