Saturday, September 12, 2015

Vipera Danse


Sometimes when I wandering events I see something from a designer, that I don't shop with as much as I really should, that instantly inspires me! Though I think it's been out for longer, Emo-tions had this sexy number out at The 24. Genesis includes both a silver and a violet version, which I thought was absolutely beautiful. All of the pieces except the head piece are unrigged, modifiable mesh. It included a top, skirt, necklace, a pair of armbands, a pair of forearm bracelets, and two headpieces (one for the Genesis hair, and one for a hairbase). Personally, I opted to use the Genesis hair also from Emo-tions, because I really loved how the hair shape was. For makeup I initially was toying with a purple eyeshadow, red lips, and my regular blue eyes, but something in me told me to do something different. So I switched to dark eyeshadow, purple metallic lips, and eyes with just the right amount of blood red. I loved it! I tried my hardest to find some belly dance style poses, and I came close, but I really couldn't find the pose to match what I was envisioning that did not prim break! I finally gave in and made my own, resulting in a piece I'm completely happy with.

Now for the credits:
Hair: EMO-tions - Genesis - Blondes
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sinistre Eyes - Horror Edition
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Ltd Noir 1-12 - 08
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 001 - Serious
Lipstick: Zibska - Ingavi Lips - 12 Available @ The Body Mod Expo)
Outfit: EMO-tions - Genesis Set - Violet Version
Nails: Finesmith - Slink Nails - Solid Set
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Gesture
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design