Sunday, September 13, 2015

Balance


"No matter how dark it may seem, no matter what is blinding you, there is always a light.
Sometimes it's just shining behind you. Find the balance within yourself."

Zibska strikes again with yet another amazing ensemble that is wearable art. I can never really explain what it is that inspires me or just exactly how, but her work always inspires me by bringing out emotions and thoughts that somehow correlate to the outfit in my eyes. Imke is currently out at The Inspiration and includes a rigged mesh corset and shorts in standard sizing, a head piece, a pair of shoulder pieces (which I made a copy of and also put on my hands), a skirt, and a pair of heels fit for Belleza, Slink and TMP. I went minimal with my styling as not to detract from the ensemble, adding a neck/chest makeup and some long gloves. I'm going to tell you right now, locating that mask was a seriously difficult task, but after calling out for help I was able to finally find it. Initially I was going to go with a very simple studio shot with the pose I made, but halfway through I found myself distracted and building this set. I'm completely thrilled with how this one came out!

Now for the credits.
Hair: Little Bones. - Feline II - Blondes
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Mask: ANC Tuner. - Speareye - White - RARE
Makeup: Nuuna - Meta Makeups - White 90%
Gloves: CNZ - Long Gloves - White
Outfit: Zibska - Imke (Available @ The Inspiration Event)
Nails: Finesmith - Slink Nails - Solid Set
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design