Monday, September 7, 2015

Lies Can Be Beautiful


Would you rather a beautiful, comforting lie over the harsh, ugly truth?

Zibska released this mesh floral jewelry set by the name Scaramouche that made my heart jump with joy. This particular style is one that is near and dear to my heart, so I was excited to play with it. Most everyone I noticed was going with the dark colors, which they have all done stunning work, but I felt as though the lighter palette in the color change HUD (Which has 20 colors, 10 light and 10 dark) was being ignored. So I decided to focus up more on it and incorporate a bit of my darker style into it still. What I ended up with was a symbolic styling, representing that lies can be beautiful (the flowers and lipgloss), but everything you say leaves a mark (the smeared makeup), your true intention can be seen in your eyes, and lies creep and spread (the lashes).


Now for the credits:
Skin: JOLI - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dead Apples - Phantom Eyes - Raven
Eyelashes: No. 7 - Ballroom Lashes
Eyeliner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - Serious
Lipstick: Zibska - Delice - 12
Smear: Antielle - Ankoku Butoh - Mouth L
Jewelry: Zibska - Scaramouche
Pose: PosESioN - Artemisa 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design