Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Sensorium


It's not that often I show a lot of skin, but this jewelry set from Zibska inspired me to do what was almost an artistic nude-- but don't worry, I've covered everything important. Blanchefleur is a beautiful floral jewelry set that had a very regal tune to it. Blanchefleur includes two coronet versions, two shoulderpiece versions, a chest piece with accompanying orbit, a pelvic piece with an orbit as well, an upper left piece, and a lower leg piece. Each piece is modifiable and has 12 colors controllable via HUD. Personally, I opted for green and blue for my colors and paired it with blue makeup and green contacts (eyes). For hair, Aii had recently come out with a forest witch hair that has this very pretty braided feel to it and comes with a version with and without feathers. Personally I went without the feathers, but they are still lovely nonetheless! As I mentioned before I kept this look very bare, because I really wanted you to focus on the beauty of this floral set and just how stunning it really is. Making the pose for this was quite fun, I must say.

Hair: Aii, The Ugly & Beautiful - Forest Witch Hair (Available @ The Fantasy Collective)
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Ikon - Sovereign Eyes - Green
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsia
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 008 - Jester Cat
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Ania - 11
Jewelry: Zibska - Blanchefleur (Available @ We <3 Roleplay)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Relaxed & Flat
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Custom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design