Monday, August 17, 2015

Sugar And Spice

Sometimes you just have to try something out of the normal and this time I tried to channel a piece of my more kawaii days... But of course I couldn't just jump straight there, I added in the bit of edge I seem to be feeding off of these days for a more bubbly creepy goth kawaii look and feel and I have to say I think it suits me. At least when the light hits the pink hair just right and you can see mischievous sparkle back in my eyes.


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: Glam Affair - Glam Affair - Rose - Pearl 01
Hair: +Spellbound+ - Astarte w/ Spellbound Hairbase
Eyebrows: +Nuuna+ - Tattoo Eyebrows 4
Lashes: *Mon Cheri* - "Falsies"
Eyes: .ID. - BJD Eyes - Pink
Eye Make-Up: [White~Widow] - Eden - Pink w/ Eyeshadows (Available at On9)
Nose Ring: [CerbrusXing] - Diamond Septum - Black (Available for MIX)
Collar: .Pekka. - Ribbon Heart Collar -Pink
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Tattoo: Letis Tattoo - Libitina
Dress: :[Plastik]: - Fabiyan Dress - Grave (Available at Thrift Shop)
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant1 WITH A:S:S - In Darkness 2 Polish
Feet: Slink - AvEnhance Feet Female - High WITH A:S:S - In Darkness 2 Polish
Shoes: :[Plastik]: - Fabiyan Heels - Grave (Available at Thrift Shop)
Pose: an lar [poses] - Like a Lady - One
Taken at Katat0nik

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design