Wednesday, July 22, 2015

A Lost Flower


Despite having a great love for them, I do not play with bright or neon colors as much as I should. Tiffany Designs put out a beautiful Summer Gown in four colors (Azul, Pink, Yellow, Black), all with gorgeous pink/orange accents. The Summer Gown includes legacy clothing layers, a rigged mesh skirt panel in five standard sizes, a rigged mesh skirt in standard sizes which are all no modify, but the unrigged skirt ruffles and chest piece are modify and includes a delteable resize script for easy fitting. For makeup, I decided to accent the colors of the dress with a sexy noir eyeshadow from Zibska (which is currently at Project Limited, so you better hurry to get you copy!) and some beautifully bright lipstick from Nova. For jewelry I went with Zibska's Liesel set minus the necklace to really bring out the orange in the flowers. I adore Zibska's stone texture, it has the perfect tones to go with almost anything! For hair I went with a very simple updo, as not to detract from the intricacy of the chestpiece. Admittedly, finding a pose for this gown was a challenge because I didn't want to go with a simple pose, I wanted emotion and attitude! Posesion was my savior, so I set out for a shoot.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Elikatira - Lillian - Essentials
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Ikon - Charm Eyes - Fjord
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat Liner
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Ltd Noir 13-24 - 19
Lipstick: Nova - Viola Lipsticks - 005
Jewelry: Zibska - Liesel - Collar & Earrings
Dress: Tiffany Designs - Summer Gown w/Appliers - Black
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: *PosESioN* - Diamond 7

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design