Monday, July 6, 2015

Muertos Vivientes


"Floral and skeletal."

It's definitely no where near Dia de los Muertos, but yet I still felt inspired to create a look inspired by it. White Widow released this beautifully detail tattoo featuring armbands and a sugar skull, called Desperado. Desperado comes in three opacities and had appliers for almost everything, so White Widow has you covered! I had recently saw a jewelry set on Flickr that was in the same flavor and it took me a bit to hunt it down, but once I did I was pretty happy with how it looked. Santa Muerte by L'Atelier of Jewels is a no modify jewelry set (resize scripted) that includes 3 face tattoos, 1 crown, 1 forehead piece, 2 eye pieces, 2 nose pieces, 1 nose piercing, 2 earrings (which I put in my hair instead), 1 chin piece, and 1 necklace. While I'm normally blonde with blue eyes (like my RL self), I decided to stray from that look for this post and go with black hair and brown eyes; which I thin it turned out quite beautiful. While dress shopping I was indecisive and it was taking several days. But just the other day I went by Dead Dollz to check their mainstore out (since I blogged their item for FahsionTropic) and I happened upon the gown that called out to me. Andalusia was created for Miss V Spain 2015 and includes the extra manton, which was specifically made for the runway. Both the dress and manton are absolutely gorgeous and both come in standard sizing, while the manton comes with both a non-scripted and a scripted pose version. Once I was happy with the style, I set out for a shoot.

Now for the credits.
Hair: Analog Dog - Val - Blacks
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream (With lipgloss 20)
Eyes: Ikon - Charm Eyes - Chocolate
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat Liner
Jewelry: L'Atelier of Jewels - Santa Muerte
Tattoo: White Widow -  Desperado
Dress: Dead Dollz - Andalusia Gown for Miss V Spain 2015
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual & Elegant1
Nails: Finesmith - Slink Nails - Solid Set
Pose: *PosESioN* - Side 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design