Friday, July 10, 2015

Campfire Girl

So I decided to enter into the Blithe Photo Contest and, since I had way too much fun playing dress-up for my cameo in the fireside shot, I figured I should share my awesome finds.


Now to give credit where credit is due!

Skin: ::JOLI:: - Lucie Skin-Bare - Sunkissed WITH Light Freckles (Face) and Basic BOLD Liner
Hair: Moon. Hair // - Storm
Eyes: .ID. - Wayward Eyes - Denim
Lashes: *Mon Cheri* - "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Lips: Glam Affair - Lauren Gloss 3
Top: MIEL - TARTAN SHIRT
Undershirt: Sn@tch - Salema Silk Tank - Black
Shorts: Blueberry - Jinx - Cuffed Denim Shorts - Black
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant1 WITH A:S:S - In Darkness 1 Polish (Available at My Slink Obsession)
Boots: MIEL - TIMBER BOOTS - NATURAL
Location: Blithe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design