Friday, July 31, 2015

Nota Saint


Zibska's work is always inspiring me, filling me with different emotions that power my artwork. This time, Zib inadvertently got me feeling a case of Nostalgia with her Daphne makeup. The moment I saw the color option that was spot on violet and spring green, it made me think back to my SLRDA days. Yes, I used to do Secondlife Roller Derby and even won two awards for Most Improved and Rising Star. I used to skate for DV8's Dreadnoughts, which was the baddest bunch of ladies I had ever met and it was where I met my best friend to this day, Dragon! I was one of the best skaters on that team and at one point the best pivot. Good memories of good times. But enough rambling about that and back to this beautiful makeup. Daphne will be available at the Mesh Body Addicts Fair, comes with 12 options, as well as appliers for TMP. I paired it with another release she will have out at the fair, her Delice lipsticks! Delice comes with 30 colors and appliers for the Lelutka mesh head. I'm definitely in love with these lipsticks, they have the perfect amount of gloss on them and just so dang sexy! I couldn't resist putting on my old uniform that displayed my derby name (that's the same in both RL and SL) Nota Saint and my number 66. The uniforms were not and are not available for purchase sadly, but the gloves for my Slink hands totally are. As for hair, I used to rock a mohawk style, but I decided to go with Requiem from Moon since it was in the same flavor but different enough; Requiem is currently available for July's round of Uber. Finding a pose was tricky since I was not in the mood for making my own, but Apple Spice had my back.

Hair: Moon. Hair - Requiem - Blondes (Available @ Uber)
Skin: ::JOLI:: - Lucie Skin - Bare - Cream
Eyes: Dead Apples - Sinistre Eyes - Horror Edition - Darkness Bleached
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Liner: cStar Limited - Cat Liner - 003 - Real Cat Liner
Eyeshadow: Zibska - Daphne (Available @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair)
Lipstick: Zibska - Delice (Available @ Mesh Body Addicts Fair)
Uniform: NOT Available.
Gloves: A:S:S - Slink Fingerless Glove Appliers - Basics
Hands: Slink - AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
Pose: Apple Spice - Flirty Pose 011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design